The good news is we can fix this for you if you will please send firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
1. Your SongPop Username (Please see attached image) We cannot look you up by email address or your Facebook name. Please follow instructions to retrieve username:
Remember, your SongPop Username is NOT -
An email address
Your Facebook Name
Your Game Center Username
To find your true SongPop Username (via Mobile Device)
1.) Choose the icon with the person and gears in the upper right corner.
2.) Choose "My Profile"
3.) Choose "Edit"
4.) Here your Username is displayed.
To find your true SongPop Username (via Web Browser)
1.) Choose the icon with the gears in the upper right of your SongPop Navigation, select "Profile".
2.) Choose "Edit"
3.) Here your Username is displayed.
Another thing to remember about your SongPop Username: Usernames are always cAsE sEnSiTiVe so we cannot look you up if you send us a username with wrong capitalization/spaces/characters. It is important that you send us the username exactly as it is displayed in your SongPop Profile Settings.
2. Your receipt or order ID number from your proof of purchase you should have received after your purchase. We must have this information, it is just like when you take a receipt to a store to exchange something.
3. Which VIP subscription you purchased. 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 1 year.
Once we have all of the requested information, we can resolve this issue for you.
Why did this happen?
- SongPop has thousands of transactions per day
- Each transaction involves "communication" between SongPop, the payment provider and the platform (iTunes, Android or Facebook).
- If there is 1 problem in the communication flow (like a slow connection for instance), then the transaction is broken and results in VIP not being given.