* iOS 8 UPDATE *
We know that many of you have been experiencing problems connecting to SongPop since the iOS8 update. Needless to say, we share in your frustration. Our top priority for the past 12 days has been to figure out why this is happening, and release a fix as soon as we can.
Here is what we know about the connection problem so far:
- It is only affecting players on iOS8.
- It appears to be affecting a fraction of WiFi connected users
- Many users have reported that switching to a mobile connection -- 3G, LTE, etc. -- solves the problem. If you are able to connect via mobile network, we suggest doing so as a temporary solution.
We have tested a multitude of fixes so far, from updating to iOS 8.0.2 to resetting a device's network settings, with limited success. It works for some users, but not for most.
If you are having problems connecting to SongPop on iOS 8, here's what you can do to help us get SongPop back up and running for you:
Submit a tech support ticket here: http://songpop.zendesk.com/
Include the following information with your request:
- Your name an e-mail address
- Your device (ex. "iPhone 5s", "iPad 2")
- Your iOS version (ex. "7.1.2", "8.0", "8.0.2")
- Your connection (ex. "Wi-Fi", "3G", "4G LTE")
- If you can access the game at all, your version of SongPop (the latest app store version is 1.23.5).
Our Customer Support team will respond with a list of suggestions that may or may not work for you, as well as additional steps you can take to help us figure out why you can't connect to SongPop.
Thank you for your patience while we resolve this matter.
The SongPop Team at FreshPlanet